- Floor sawing/slab sawing is where we use large diesel or electric walk behind saws to cut concrete to various depths. Accurate cutting in reinforced concrete slabs, using water to cool blades and suppress dust.
- Heavy duty, yet quick and efficient, cutting up to 500mm deep.
- Cutting up whole floor slabs in sections for removal used in pyrite remediation works
- Cutting out tracks in floors for drainage and electrical ducting
- Cutting out sections of concrete slabs/floor for repair or insertion of concrete pads for steel works
- Cutting across yards for cabling, drainage etc..
- Cutting out sections of yard for repair work
Get in touch today where our friendly staff will accommodate any of your floor chasing requests.